Thursday 22 November 2012

Cartooning live for Boot Out Breast Cancer

Here's the thing. I am a cartoonist, not a caricaturist. The two skills are similar but one can't necessarily do the job of the other.

I always take great care to explain this when anyone asks me to do caricatures at an event. I will be doing cartoons. The results may be unpredictable. They'll be fun … but not necessarily what the victim subject expects.

For example …







On Friday 23 November I will be doing a cartoon gig at a James Bond Charity Event in support of Boot Out Breast Cancer. It's taking place from 7.30 at the Lion of Vienna Suite, DeVere Whites, Bolton (click the link to see the venue - posh or what?). Click on the ticket image below for more details or follow the link here.

It should be a lot of fun. I have no idea if my impromptu models will like the results. Why not come along and find out?

If you can't make it, give @DermaClinixBond a follow on Twitter. If I find wi-fi (and no one objects to the nose I've just given them), I'll live tweet the cartoons via my own Twitter feed - @colinshelbourn








(Phew. Made it all the way through without a single shaken-not-stirred joke. Well done, me.)

1 comment: